Showings on your home are crucial to a successful sale. Buyers are excited to view properties and having flexibility in when you allow showings can greatly help the process. In addition to staging and repair advice, we recommend that you keep your home
in great showing condition so you don't feel frazzled when someone wants to view your home with their agent.
The greatest way to show a home is to have a key available. This is typically done by placing it in a code-secure lockbox that is provided to you by your real estate professional. Your agent will always ask you before scheduling showings of your house
and can digitally monitor when someone accesses your home via lockbox.
This will give agents with prospective buyers easy access to your property and promote showings. Following these simple guidelines will also help:
- Keep all lights on, even on the sunniest of days.
- Keep all draperies and shutters open.
- Leave soft music playing at a low level.
- Take a short walk or drive with your children and pets while the home is being shown.
- Let the Realtor and clients view the home without your presence.
- Lightly spray an air freshener to add a pleasant aroma to your home.
- Let the buyer be at ease and let the agents do their job.
By employing these successful staging strategies
(as well as many other tips that we would be happy to share) with an aggressive marketing plan, we can achieve a maximum sales price in the shortest number of days. Please contact us
if there is anything we can help you
get your home ready to sell.